Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox {92}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we all share what we got during the week!

SO...nothing to show in my actual mailbox---nothing for review this week, plus I was good girl and didn't buy any physical books :) I did however, go a little crazy with the ebooks this week. And so, we go straight to:

New On My Nook!
I've had such a run of good luck lately with self-pubbed and indie titles, so I went looking for a few more. I've been dying to get Ladybird, Ladybird---I was such a fan of Abra Ebner's Knight Angels! The other three, well...let's just say, the stories looked great, all got very high reviews and,... oh heck, you all know I bought them because they are gorgeous! :) Especially Black Wood---such a beautiful cover. If I love it, I'm going back for the print copy! There's a little of all the fun stuff in these four: ghosts, witches, fantastical realms, gypsies, curses, mermaids...and ladybugs? :)



So what new goodies did you get this week??


16 comments :

  1. Nice books! They look pretty good :) Hope you enjoy

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these all have such pretty covers! I'm a cover slut so I can't help but be like =O

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- these all look good and have gorgeous covers. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on all of them, especially Wanderlove.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of any of these before but they look so lovely! Good finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stack. I can't wait for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding awesome self-published titles. These look really good and I'm looking forward to hear what you think of them. :)

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed Ladybird, Ladybird. It wasn't what I was expecting though. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome books this week! they all look like interesting reads:)

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. great covers to have on your shelf this week. I will need to check these ones out. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Check out my IMM here.

    Emma @ LostinaYAbook

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cover of wanderlove and madly! they're so beautiful and magical!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many people don't read self-pubbed books because they have such a bad rep. Glad to see someone else that does. You can find some great books that way!
    Happy reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover for Wanderlove!! Awesome haul this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set! Hope you continue to have good luck with self pubbed books. I especially like Lady Bird's cover. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice mailbox! And you're right, the covers are gorgeous! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ladybird, Ladybird looks quite interesting and I can't wait to check that one out. I haven't heard of the others, but the covers are really pretty!

    Thank you for your comment on my IMM, I highly enjoyed both Shatter Me and Anna Dressed in Blood! I haven't gotten to Virtuosity, yet, but very excited to!

    ReplyDelete