Monday, November 14, 2011

Cover Story : Favorite Recent Cover Releases

You've probably seen these floating around elsewhere on the web, but I just wanted to showcase a few of my recent favorite cover releases. There are some truly gorgeous books coming out in 2012!!



The Selection by Kiera Cass
Ooo, aqua blue. Love it. Gorgeous dress, an intense, icy feel to the whole thing, and the creepiness of the fun-house mirror, with the added eerie effect of being something other than her exact reflection. I love this cover...wonderful.








The Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst
This is so cool. Love the rich warm colors, the intense look on her face, the perfect flow of the fabric. Really beautiful.









Fated by Alyson Noel
Wow, love this one. Purple is another favorite color, especially this plummy soft kind of purple. Love the birds, and the pretty feather earrings. Really cool. Now I'm not a huge Noel fan, but this cover is just beautiful!





Touched by Cyn Balog
Love all the cool details on this one. The swirling smoke (is that smoke? Or just a wierd energy thing?) , the spooky carnival in the background, the blues and grays and greens. Outstanding.










Body & Soul by Stacey Kade
I included this one, not because it is especially gorgeous, but because I love these two character so much, it's just good to see them again! :D Go, Will & Alona!





So what are your favorite recent releases??

9 comments :

  1. Ooooh, I hadn't even heard of The Vessel before - thanks for putting it on my radar! It sounds wonderful and I too love the warmth of the colours radiating from that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooo the first one makes me wish I had a costume ball to attend and the second one is simply gorgeous and fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the covers for The Selection, Vessel, and Touched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I love all these covers! The first and Touched are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vessel and The Selection have two gorgeous covers!! My personal favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with these covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these but the first one more then any others

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I'm in LOVE with the cover for Touched and Selection. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete