Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for...

To all my blog friends celebrating Thanksgiving today, I wish you a safe and happy holiday! I'm thankful for you! I'm thankful for all the yummy food we'll eat to day (especially the stuffing, it's my favorite!). I'm thankful for all the family I'll be surrounded with today and the family that I haven't seen in ages (miss you guys!) I'm thankful for my books, my little space here on the blogosphere and all the people who take the time to visit me here. I'm thankful for the miracles of modern medicine and the extra time it's given me. I'm thankful for my life. :)

There's lots to be thankful for, dear friends! Remember that today and every day! :D

1 comment :

  1. Awesome list! I hope you had a magical extra sweet thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete