Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Shelf Goodies and the Weekly Nutshell {20}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie's This Week in Books & Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) The Weekly Nutshell will be just that...my week here at Stories & Sweeties, in a nutshell. (inspired by Ginger @ GReads and her recaps at the end of the TGIF posts) Note: This is not a meme, but I'll be hopping around to any other book haul-sharing posts I come across!

Here's what I got this week: 
 For Review:

Won:

Traded for: 

So excited for all three of these! Thanks to Macmillan and Katie for these!!


The Weekly Nutshell:

Have a great week everyone..and happy reading! :)

16 comments :

  1. Nice haul! Unremembered looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeppp.. You have a Want So Wicked :) Dying for that book... A Need So Beautiful was sooo good! Enjoy your books!!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful covers! I hope you enjoy all three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week- I am interested in Defiance. I'll keep my eye out for your review. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got some great books this week. Unremembered looks awesome. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely books! I love that cover for Defiance...Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul Becky :)
    Defiance was pretty good, I'm hoping you'll enjoy it !!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unremembered sounds really good! I love the title A Want so Wicked, though I wasn't overly impressed with A Need so Beautiful. Here's my haul: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/in-my-mailbox-22/

    Check out my new meme <a href="http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/10/06/cover-crush-1/>Cover Crush</a>!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week! I really enjoyed A Want So Wicked! Also Defiance sounds really great. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A want so wicked has such a beautiful cover. Amazing haul. Great books :)


    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unremembered looks soo good!! Happy Reading!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-22-casual-vacancy.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous of Unremembered! I can't wait to read it!

    Here's My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh, I got Unremembered, too!!! Defiance is so flipping good. Tell me when you read it! :D

    ReplyDelete