Friday, October 19, 2012

Cover Story - 4 Gorgeous new covers!

Some especially gorgeous covers were revealed in recent weeks and I have to share. I am in love with all of these.  LOVE ♥




WOW.  I actually was not a huge fan of the cover of book 2, but this is STUNNING.  Might help that plumerias are one of my favorite flowers. :)  The swirling flame is perfect and the dark detail of all the lava rock. 




Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey
Love this, especially the cool, creepy victorian house looming in the background.





I can't WAIT to see this in person.  It looks awesome on the screen, but I know those sheer cliffs are going to look super dramatic in person.  Plus, I'm a total font geek. Love cool fonts and this one is fantastic.






If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
You just know from one look at this that its going to require tissue. Her position and the rain just convey heartbreak to me. 

6 comments :

  1. i love the plumeria on the cover of afterglow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all four so pretty! I like the background from Between the devil.. If he had been with me looks intense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these all. Especially the third. The colors, the font, the aura.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great covers! Really like the cover for Afterglow, and the font of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea is very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually not a big fan of all these covers, but Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey does stands out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those are stunning! I love Afterglow and Ashes on the Waves!

    ReplyDelete