Saturday, May 25, 2013

A little hiatus...and a very storybook senior photoshoot!

So if the silence this week wasn't already obvious, I'm making it official.  I'm going to have to take a very brief hiatus, just a few weeks.  In the coming weeks, I have some house remodeling to finish, massive clean-up from said remodeling, and three parties to plan (two birthdays and a graduation).  Hoping to be back happily blogging and much less stressed out by the second week in June.  :D
I am going to try to have the "What's New" monthly post together and posted on time---and the June list? Brace yourself, because its a whopper of bookish goodness. ;)

So I'll leave you with a little photo sharing...my daughter, who's a book-lover just like her mama, and a few of her more bookish senior photos.  These were taken by my wonderfully talented bestie and frequent guest reviewer, Amy.  I'm telling you, if you're in the California bay area and want some awesome, creative photos done, she's the best around.  You can see more of her stuff and contact her at www.shuttercouture.com.



...and well, in this last one she doesn't have her books, but in YA we do love our bow-and-arrow wielding heroines, don't we?  She's been taking archery for about a year now and absolutely loving it, so we decided to work it into her photo shoot.


So, please pardon my blogging break.  I'll be back soon!

13 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness. These are totallly wonderful. Gorgeous!!!! Happy graduation to your girl and happy party planning to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl! :) Enjoy your break - see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are gorgeous and so is your daughter. Enjoy her graduation and your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are incredible! Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures! Have a great break and fun parties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous pictures, wow! :) And enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! I hope you enjoy your break!

    BTW, I don't know why but I always thought you were in your mid-twenties! I was shocked when I read your daughter is a senior LOL. *glances at the default picture again* :) You look super young!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait when you get back; good luck with the party planning! And your daughter is so pretty I love all of those pictures so much. Makes me want to move to California just to go find your friend for a photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shots and your daughter is so pretty! Book loving mothers and daughters are always pretty to me! :D

    Bye, Becky, I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,
    amazing pictures! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy hiatus :D Hih, hope you are enjoying some time off. <3 And omg. The pictures are amazing! Your daughter is so cute :) Thank you for sharing sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you have a relaxing blogging break! Gorgeous pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous photos! hope you had a relaxing break!

    ReplyDelete