Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It lets us all gush about what soon-to-be released books we are jumping-up-and-down excited for.
Sentinel 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

hitting shelves December 10th, 2013 from Spencer Hill Press

description: 
It's a beautiful day for a war. Alex must face a terrible choice between destruction of everything she loves and her own destruction. The final book in the COVENANT series.


My thoughts: It's been an exciting ride so far...can't wait to see how this one ends!

7 comments :

  1. I've never read an Armentrout novel to be perfectly honest (not sure how that happened). But your excitement is rather contagious! Am off to look at your reviews right now. :)

    Here's my WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! I'm sure this will be on a lot of WoW posts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo what a cool summary. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Love the Tea for Two ad in your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh. I haven't read anything from this series, but the cover and the synopsis sounds...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Armentrout yet, but I know there was a huge line to get her book signed at BEA last year. Hopefully this is a perfect ending to the series. Happy reading!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete