Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Shelf Goodies & The Weekly Nutshell {42}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie's This Week in Books & Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) The Weekly Nutshell will be just that...my week here at Stories & Sweeties, in a nutshell. (inspired by Ginger @ GReads and her recaps at the end of the TGIF posts)

Ok, so I know I'm really late with this post!! *Sigh*  It's been a busy weekend, I guess!
Here's what I acquired this week:
For Review: 

Got an interesting mix this week! ;)

 The Weekly Nutshell:
 
Not sure what this week of blogging holds! We're doing some home renovations here and I haven't felt much like reading when there are walls to be painted and counters to be ripped out! LOL  Have a great week everyone! 

7 comments :

  1. Ahh, so jealous of The Distance Between Us - it looks so cute!

    Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you got The Distance Between Us! Hope you love it!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books, but they sounds pretty awesome :D I hope you'll enjoy them all sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You HAVE TO let me know how THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US is. I'm dying to read it!

    Boo, you're not going to TLA. I'm so sad. Like super sad. I was planning all these things for us to do...like wait in line and stuff, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute blog! And lots of books!

    Happy reading!
    Michelle @ Playing Jokers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know Cyn had another book out. I'll have to check it out. Enjoy them all!

    The Monster Report

    ReplyDelete