Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Shelf Goodies & The Weekly Nutshell {45}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) The Weekly Nutshell will be just that...my week here at Stories & Sweeties, in a nutshell. (inspired by Ginger @ GReads and her recaps at the end of the TGIF posts)


From the library: 
I keep hearing how awesome this series is---so I snatched it up when it came through at my library!

Even the cover pulls at my heartstrings.  This was my WoW pick a few months back, been excited to read this one for a while!

From publisher:
I haven't really gotten into the NA genre yet.  I got both books in this series, so I'll probably be passing them both on to other reviewers.  Shoot me an email if you're interested!


The Weekly Nutshell: 

So to be quite honest, I'm not sure what my blogging time will be like for the next month---I'm coming on to what will probably be my busiest time of this year for my family! May is almost here and with that comes a graduation, a few birthdays, parties to plan, pictures to take, announcements and invitations to get out.  UGH.  Stressing myself out just thinking about it.  I never did get that books-to-trade list up but I'm hoping to some time this week! 

Link me up to those new goodies!

10 comments :

  1. I want to read Unraveling. I hope that you enjoy your books and that May isn't too stressful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unraveling is amazing. <3 I hope you will love it :) If He Had Been With Me.. I got that one too. Although I know it will break my heart. Hope you will enjoy them all sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya girl. Take all the time you need. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous books! IHHBWM looks like a touching story, and I've heard nothing but great things about Unraveling!

    Hope you enjoy everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you finally got Unraveling! It really is a great book, and some of the plot twists are great, as is the action. So I hope you really enjoy it! If He Had Been With Me is one that I've heard a lot of great reviews for, although it seems like a total heartbreaker. It does seem gorgeous, though.

    Anyways, fantastic haul, and happy reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Unraveling, it was one of my favorite books of 2012. I hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read If He Had Been with Me. My library doesn't have it, though. Boo! Enjoy for both of us! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved Unraveling - you just have to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got Unraveling from the library too! If He Had Been With Me sounds great too. Definitely a contemporary I'll be putting on my TBR list. :)

    Julia @ That Hapa Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hearing some mixed things about If He Had Been With Me. Most of it's been positive, but one of my best blogger buddies didn't care for it. I'm not sure if I will read it or not, but I do hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete