Saturday, February 24, 2018

New Shelf Goodies {199}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) .  My Sunday post is also where I'll share a little recap of my week, the books I've currently got my nose in and such. ;)

So books seems to be arriving two by two these past few weeks. 
You would think I'm building a book arc. :D
The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
{out now from First Second Books}
So excited to have a gorgeous finished copy of this! I did an Instagram post with a few quick thoughts on this graphic novel--check it out here!

City of Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
{coming June 5th, from Disney Hyperion}
This looks like a fun series and such bold covers.  Have you read book one of this? Recommend it?

This week's reading report looks a lot like last week's lol---still reading Ink, Iron, and Glass, still listening to Traitor to the Throne.  I'm so slow lol. But it's been a busy week otherwise, good stuff and bad. My library life has been a crazy stress-fest as we switch the entire system over to RFID. Eek. Anyone work in a library that uses RFID that wants to assure me that it will all be worth it in the end? haha.   But on the bright side, this past week I redid my sewing and craft room and I'm just loving it now. So much more space and organization...I'm in crafting heaven. ♥ 😁

Oh, don't forget, just a few more days to enter our giveaway for American Panda/When Light Left Us OR Cadaver& Queen/The Tombs! Don't miss your chance!

Have a lovely week, everyone! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment