Sunday, February 18, 2018

New Shelf Goodies {198)

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) .  My Sunday post is also where I'll share a little recap of my week, the books I've currently got my nose in and such. ;)

Two lovely things in my mailbox this week!
{out now from EntangledTeen}
Carnival setting and cursed kisses---what not to be excited about?

{coming April 24th from Scholastic}
Super excited to have this in my hands! Daughter and I have both loved this series---sad to see it come to an end, but can't wait to see what is in store for this one!


Did you happen to see yesterday's post?? If not, please click back and meet my new co-blogger, Amy--and also enter to win two prize packs, one contemp & one dark fantasy! 
 This week, I'm starting on Ink, Iron & Glass. I've heard some mixed reviews so I'm eager to see how it goes. I also started listening to Traitor to the Throne on audiobook and the world is every bit as exciting as I remember! 

Have a great week, everyone! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment