Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It lets us all gush about what soon-to-be released books we are jumping-up-and-down excited for.
by L.E. DeLano

hitting shelves February 7, 2017
from Swoon Reads
Jessa has spent her life dreaming of other worlds and writing down stories more interesting than her own, until the day her favorite character, Finn, suddenly shows up and invites her out for coffee. After the requisite nervous breakdown, Jessa learns that she and Finn are Travelers, born with the ability to slide through reflections and dreams into alternate realities.

But it’s not all steampunk pirates and fantasy lifestyles…Jessa is dying over and over again, in every reality, and Finn is determined that this time, he’s going to stop it… this Jessa is going to live.

My thoughts:  Sorry, people, I tried to wait a little closer to publication to pick this one, but I loooove that cover and I need to have the loveliness gracing my blog! ♥.♥  Not to mention the story sounds fantastic. Oh, it's not all steampunk pirates and fantasy?? Because I would have read it just for that. :)  My only sadness is that Swoon Reads only publish in paperback--because this beauty definitely deserves hardcover glory. 

What book are you eagerly anticipating this week?

0 comments :

Post a Comment