Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tyger Tyger: Grab one of my favorite books for free!

Looking for something good and spooky to dig into this Halloween?

I recommend Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton!

I read this one a few years ago when it first came out. It's a brilliant story full of rich irish mythology, a family mystery, a strong heroine, a boy with a lovely accent, ...and creepy creatures that will make your stomach turn.  I absolutely loved it! 

This week, Tyger Tyger is the Apple iTunes Book of the Week!
Congrats, Kersten!

And for all those who've yet to experience these books, the Tyger Tyger ebook edition is FREE on both Kindle and Nook this week!

Grab the Kindle Edition here!  ♦   Grab the Nook Edition here!

Enjoy! :D

3 comments :

  1. I loved this one too. Kersten's great.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, been wanting to read this book :D And for free! YAY! Thank you for letting me know :) Shocked it was free for Norway too, that don't normally happen :) Just downloaded it. <3 Glad you loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it could be an interesting book to read, I will have to see if I can add it to my library list!

    ReplyDelete