Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cover Story

Hi, everyone!  I know I've sort of fallen off the edge of the blogging world this past week! Sorry about that!  My life's been taken over by a few fun (book trade show!) and not-so-fun (medical yuckiness) events, but I think I can safely say I'm back for now!  It may be a little slow around here for October but no more week-long disappearances, I don't think!

Anyhow---a few covers that I have been eagerly awaiting to see hit the web these last few days!! Thought I'd share in case you hadn't seen them already!






by Amy Plum
Harper Teen, May 6, 2014








Hollow City
by Ransom Riggs
Quirk Books, January 14, 2014









by Phoebe North
Simon & Schuster, July 15, 2014

5 comments :

  1. Ok can Hollow City be any creepier? And After The End truly looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very creepy! But I have to admit I was a little disappointed, I was hoping for something that looks more like an authentic vintage photo like the first cover did. Makes me so curious for what pictures are used on the inside this time!! :D

      Delete
  2. After the end is so pretty! The hollow city is so freaky :D

    ReplyDelete