Monday, April 9, 2012

IBBA: Please Vote for Stories & Sweeties!!


I need the help of all my blog readers today! :D I'm sure a lot of you have heard about this already, but Goodreads is hosting a fantastic competition called the Independent Book Blogger Awards and Stories & Sweeties is in the running! They are awarding four book blogs in four different categories with a trip to Book Expo America in NYC in June!! Living all the way over in California and on a family budget, I can't begin to tell you how amazing it would be to be able to attend BEA!! The blogs are judged in the finals based on writing, analysis, design and presentation, as well as reader impact---but to get to the finals, my readers have to vote me there first!

So please take a few minutes to cast a vote to get Stories & Sweeties to the finals! I would be so, so grateful for your help & support! Vote below, or come back any time through April 23rd to vote through the link at the top left-hand sidebar!


Independent Book Blogger Awards

Vote for this blog for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!

Vote


0 comments :

Post a Comment