Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dark Days of Winter 2012!!

The Dark Days are almost here! Are you ready?



I am so excited to announce that I've been asked to be the official live blogger for the Dark Days stop in San Francisco on January 12, 2012!
I'll be live-tweeting the whole event so be sure to follow me @storiesweeties or check out the hashtag #pitchdarkdays at around 7PM PST! I am also super excited to get a few minutes with Tahereh, Ellen, and Veronica for a quick interview before the event, so look out for that in my event recap this weekend! And, please, if you are attending the San Fran event, come find me and say hello!!

More Dark Days Tour info:

Leg 1: Featuring Tahereh Mafi, Ellen Schreiber, & Veronica Rossi
Ellen Schreiber
Thursday, January 12th SAN FRANCISCO

Books, Inc. Opera Plaza, NYMBC event at 7pm


Friday, January 13th SAN DIEGO

Mysterious Galaxy, 7pm

Saturday, January 14th PHOENIX

Changing Hands, 4pm


Leg 2: Featuring Courney Allison Moulton, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows & Cynthia Hand





Thursday, February 16th

DALLAS

B&N Southlake, 5pm


Friday, February 17th AUSTIN

B&N Austin, 7pm


Saturday, February 18th HOUSTON

Blue Willow Book Shop, 4pm



Find out even more about the Dark Days event on Facebook:
http://harperteen.com/feature/darkdays/
or
https://www.facebook.com/PitchDarkBooks?v=app_267525279968452&app_data=%26wlbb%3D1

Grab a Widget!

Check out Chapter Excerpts from the Dark Days Featured Titles!

1 comment :

  1. I'd really like to break off a leg and toss it over here in Florida!

    ReplyDelete