Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Persnickety Snark's FIVE challenge 2010 - Great Covers

Day two of Persnickety Snark's FIVE challenge is all about the covers. Yup, I'm a sucker for a pretty cover. The whole "don't judge a book..." saying is completely lost on me. :) I'm not going to comment on each one of these.
This post is all about the EYE CANDY. Enjoy!



A few runner's up:
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
Knight Angels by Abra Ebner
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman



7 comments :

  1. Those are gorgeous! I loved the Sisters Red cover from the first time I saw it, but I think my favourite of those five would be Torment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all pretty nice! I *love* the cover for Torment. The covers for that series are inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous choices! I've never seen the Beautiful Dead cover - love the type treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Beautiful Dead covers. I think my favourite was the cover of Jonas. One of my all time favourite covers is the Fallen cover and Halo was on my list too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your picks have lovely covers! I haven't read any of them though because I've seen mixed reviews from book bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I'm getting ready to read Clockwork Angel. There's so much going on in the cover! So glad to see Sisters Red made your list as well.

    ReplyDelete