Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox {47}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we all share what we got during the week!

Here's what I got this week!
For review:
The Ancillary's Mark by Daniel Cohen
The author contacted me to review this one, and I'm so glad he did..the story sounds amazing. Seriously, amazing. Excited to start it.

Death Cloud (Sherlock Holmes, The Legend Begins #1) by Andy Lane
Excited for this one, too! It's the first teen series endorsed by the Arthor Conan Doyle estate! How cool is that??

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Will be reading this one soon---right after I stock up on a few more boxes of kleenex.

A Time of Miracles by Anne-Laure Bondoux
Might have to save a few boxes of tissue for this one, too.

Wonder (A Thief of Life Novel) by Christi Watson
One more from another awesome indie author, sent in ebook form---this one really looks interesting and sounds like a new take on vampires? Curious...

Library check-out:
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
And after I read those two tear-jerkers above, this one will be sure to cheer me up. It looks so cute and, of course, everyone is raving about it, so I'm curious to see what all the buzz is about! :)

So that's all for me this week!! :) What's in your mailbox?

15 comments :

  1. A couple there that I'd love to read and some I've not heard about. Nice selection. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the cover of Pegasus is beautiful :). Oh you've received Between Shades of gray ! I can't wait to read this book !
    And i've received Anna and the french kiss last week i'm gonna read it today :).
    Happy reading and Joyeux Noël (as i'm french ^^) too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna is so good! I hope you enjoy it! And I've heard really good things about Shades of Grey.
    Great mailbox! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that Between Shades of Grey is very emotional! Great mailbox, have fun reading them all over Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books, I got Anna and the French Kiss this week too and I really want to read In Between Shades of Gray it looks like it will be an intense read. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Death Cloud sounds awesome. I like the idea of a teen Sherlock Holmes series....my students would love that! I adored Anna and the French Kiss. I hope you like it as much as me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I repeat love love love your shelf! Could you come and redo mine.. it's in dire need...

    Great selection of books girl and envious of your Between Shades of Gray.

    Have a great read and Merry Xmas with the wee one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read ANNA. Everybody loves this one! Hope you love it too! Great books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy all of them! My mailbox is here.
    Come and link reviews of books with a Scifi theme on this week's Read My Scifi Review

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know there was a teen Sherlock Holmes series, very cool! I still can't wait to read Anna and the French Kiss, everyone keeps saying how wonderful it is. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you got a lot of depressing books, actually. I'd love to read them - Between Shades of Gray has been on my tbr for ages. Now I just need to get my hands on it. :P I'm going to be looking forward to your reviews of these ones! Enjoy your books! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Sherlock Holmes one looks good! I love Holmes. I hadn't heard of that series before, so thanks for putting it on my radar!

    I like how you take your photos with the books on the shelf like that. It looks so neat. I'm also always checking out the other books on your shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. NIce haul this week. I'd love to read Between Shades of Gray.

    Happy reading!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray for getting ANNA from your library! My library doesn't have it in stock yet, though I keep checking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sherlock Holmes for teens, how much fun is that. Have fun reading the books you got. They all look so fab!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete