Monday, October 11, 2010

Tagged!!

I was tagged by Romy at Lost is Stories and Marie at marie LOVES books! Thanks for the fun, ladies! :)

So here we go!!

4 Things In My Purse
  • Burts Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
  • Wet Ones antibacterial wipes and a mini can of lysol (bit of a germaphobe:D)
  • about 10 Target receipts
  • Stella roll-on perfume

4 Things On My Desk
  • Haunted by Joy Preble (just opened it up!! yay!)
  • empty can of mandarin oranges (answering questions about myself makes me hungry)
  • lots of sticky notes
  • bills (boooo!)

4 Favorite Things In My Bedroom
  • a VERY comfy adjustable pillow-top bed
  • my clothes, of course
  • my vintage hat collection
  • my secret stash of mini reeses cups and milano cookies (good thing my kids don't read my blog LOL)

4 Things I Always Wanted To Do (but haven't done yet)
  • learn to play the cello
  • live outside the US (Scotland, maybe!!)
  • go to BEA! (ok, I haven't always wanted this, but since finding out about it this past year, YES!)
  • hire a maid ;D

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
  • blogging
  • reading YA books
  • walking my kindergartner to school, he's always so excited to go!
  • a nice Starbucks venti soy chai frapp

4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head
  • "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast (we just watched the new blu-ray)
  • hm...can't think of any others so I guess there's no other songs stuck in my head :)

4 Things You Don't Know About Me
  • I used to dance hula & tahitian
  • I've been married 17 years
  • Spent the last year and half kicking leukemia's ass!
  • love Audrey Hepburn movies and books about her.

2 comments :

  1. Awesome lists! I can't pick one or two things to comment on, I agree with so many!
    And go you on kickin leukemia!! Right on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo on kicking leukemia! I need to buy another mini Lysol spray, I used all mine lol.

    ReplyDelete