Sunday, September 5, 2010

In My Mailbox {32}

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we all share what we got during the week!

Ok, so lots of books this week. Here we go...
For Review:
Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June by Robin Benway (Traveling Arc Tours)
Torment by Lauren Kate (Book It Forward Tours)

For my collection:
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
What a gorgeous cover in person!!

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
read already---review here.

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
read already---review here.

The Half-Price Books near me was having a Labor Day Sale!! Everything was an extra 20% off, so each of these was a total of 70% off!! If you live near one of these stores, get there this weekend!!
Dream Girl by Laura Mechling
Been wanting to read this one forever!!

A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
Read this last year and loved it. Glad to have my own copy now!

Eggs by Jerry Spinelli
Stargirl is one of my favorites, but somehow I've never read anything else by this author!

North of Beautiful by Justine Chen Headley
My daughter and I both want to read this one!

Kiss in Time by Alex Finn
Liked Beastly, so we'll see how I like this one!

Aries Rising by Bonnie Hearn Hill
always wanted to read this!

Small Eternities by Michael Lawrence
Found out this is a 2nd in a series---will have to seek out the 1st!)

Dream Spinners by Bonnie Dobkin
Never heard of this before, but it looks like an amazing story!

Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
does anything by Maggie need an explanation?? :)

Library Books:
Eternal Ones by Kristen Miller
Heard great things about this one!

My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman
saw this one on The Story Siren, sounded like a great read!
And thanks to my puppy, I will have to buy the library another copy of this. Grrrrr. He pulled it right off the shelf, too. It's a good thing he's so cute---it's saved his life a few times already.

Happy reading this week, everyone!

14 comments :

  1. The books of the first pic are the best thing ever I could receive in a row! OMG. You're so lucky. I hope you enjoy all of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clockwork Angel is AMAZING and The Eternal Ones is pretty good, too. Hope you enjoy them all. And their pretty covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great mailbox. I loved Halo and Lament. you have a tons of great books there!
    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, awesome books this week! Enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great array of books this week! I hope you enjoy reading them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Lots of great books you got. Enjoy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, lots of great books! They all sounds great. I bought Clockwork Angel this week as well. Oh, I remember when my puppy chewed my Anna Karenina. It was the first time I was angry at him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great books! I can't wait to read Halo, Paranormalcy, North of Beautiful, and Eternal Ones. Happy reading!

    -leslie:)
    booksandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you had a really good book week! I'm completely jealous of a Half Price bookstore. We don't have them in Florida.

    I can't believe your dog killed Eternal Ones. He must have liked the cover too! Happy reading.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great books! You've got so many good choices. :] Happy reading. I've always been curious about Lament.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an enormous list of books!!! Totally want to read Halo asap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mailbox, you got so many books on my wishlist. From the marks on the book you have one fierce little puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, we did get a lot of similar things!

    Wicked's closing day was crazy. There were about 100 people doing the lottery for both that matinee and night shows and the tickets were completely sold out the entire day! *sigh*.

    Hope you enjoy all your new reads! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous reads this week! The Eternal ones is such a good book. Also I am so jealous that you have a half price book store near you! I don't :(

    ReplyDelete