Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday : The Reckoning

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It lets us all gush about what soon-to-be released books we are jumping-up-and-down excited for.

It's my very first week participating in WoW, and I'm finding it hard to pick just one. There are so many I can't wait for! This is definitely one of my most anticipated, though...I am seriously loving this series so far. So without further ado:


The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
due to be released: April 6th, 2010
And yes, on that day, you will find me at my nearest bookstore! :)
Website for this book

Description: NOTE! This is the third in a series, so it's a little hard to have a description that doesn't contain some spoilers for the first two books. Therefore, I've hidden them! If you have read the first two, highlight the blank spot between the two hearts to see the full details on The Reckoning!

Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope.

5 comments :

  1. I really enjoyed the first two of this series so I'm pretty pumped to read this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have so many to choose from! I have these scheduled for weeks in advance b/c my list is so big! So glad you're participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this as well. Here's Mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read this series yet. I'm glad to hear it's good though. I'll have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete