Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My very first blog award! :)

I was so excited to receive the One Lovely Blog Award from Christina at Reading Extensively. It's my very first award, and I'm so honored. Thank you, Christina!


The rules are:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are 15 more lovely blogs that I would like to pass this award on to!

iRead n iReview
the O.W.L.
Books by their Cover
A Reading Kabocha
The Crowded Leaf
Tuning in to YA books
Grammar Girl
Book Love: Teen
Today's Adventure
Spellbound by Books
Pure Imagination
He Followed Me Home..Can I keep him?
Stop, Drop, and Read
Midnight Glance
Rhiana Reads

Congrats to everyone for putting together such lovely blogs!

14 comments :

  1. Thanks so much! Your blog is lovely as well!
    Alayne - The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award!! I love your header and menu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I also love your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, thanks so much! I adore your blog too, so yummy & cute:)I hope to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you heaps. I've only had my blog up 2 weeks so this is amazing. Congrats everyone else on the list too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much it means a ton to me!! you actually made my day!!! Congrats to you Becky and the other on who received this lovely award!!

    Kelly
    @MidnightGlance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!!! I'm glad this pulled me over to your blog. I'll be following now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! This is so exciting. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!
    Thanks Becky!
    (Can I call you that?)
    I'm flattered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mizz Yasmin---Of course,you can call me Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww thanks very much! Your blog is lovely too. I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much, Becky! And I'm happy to have discovered YOUR lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much...I love your blog I just recently got around to hitting everyone back that has left comments on my site so I didn't really catch this one!

    ReplyDelete