Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: My Meet-The-Author Wishlist!

The ultimate list-makers meme! Originally created by The Broke and the Bookish, 
and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

In my long life as a book blogger, I've been super lucky to have met some of my very favorite authors already, wonderful amazing inspiring people including Sharon Cameron, Cat Winters, Susan Dennard, Malinda Lo, Marissa Meyer, William Ritter, Martha Brockenbrough, Kerri Maniscalco, Kendare Blake, April Tucholke, Victoria Schwab, HollyBlack, David Levithan, and gaahhhhhhh the ever amazing Judy Blume (!!!! The only one I've ever actually cried when I met her), and ahhh so so many more.  I've been incredibly lucky. But there are so many more I'm dying to meet, so here's my author-meeting bucket list!😍

Sarah Beth Durst: Sarah is amazing and we've been in touch so many times over the years. She's been so generous in reaching out to me and I'm always ready to help promote her fantastic work.  Finally getting to meet in person would be awesome!

Mary Weber: I've been a huge fan of Mary's since her debut , Storm Siren, and she just seems like she'd be the coolest person ever to sit and chat with over tea and baked goods LOL. 

Shea Earnshaw: I was this close to meeting Shea last year at a small NorCal trade show, but sadly her signing was cancelled due to a fogged-in flight and I was so bummed. And this was before I fell in love with her enchanting debut, The Wicked Deep. 

J.K. Rowling: Well, obviously. ;P

Emily Bain Murphy: Her debut, The Disappearances, blew me away! I'd want to meet her to have my books signed (I have a few copies of it lol) and to pick her brain about what she has in store for us next!

Erin Cashman: This sweet lady was a blast to be in contact with when we were setting up her book promos and interview for Uncharted. Another debut that I absolutely loved this year!

Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton (aka The Lady Janies!): As hilarious as their books are, I can only imagine what it must be like to get them in a room together and hear them chat about books!!

Bethany Griffin: To find out where she has gone to and convince her that I need more of her amazing spine tingling words!! 

Emily X.R. Pan: To let her know her Astonishing Color of After was the first book in a long time to make me ugly-cry at it's sheer beauty in storytelling.

Neil Gaiman:  Again, obviously. ♥

Well, that's ten..so I guess I'll stop there. By force haha. I could go on for a while. 

So who's on your author wishlist? Please link me up to your TTT! :D



0 comments :

Post a Comment