Sunday, September 30, 2018

New Shelf Goodies {204}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) .  My Sunday post is also where I'll share a little recap of my week, the books I've currently got my nose in and such. ;)

Whoa I haven't done one of these haul posts in ages! Here's what snuck into my mailbox in the last few weeks:

From Inkyard Press {Harlequin Teens's new name, have you heard?!}:

From Bloomsbury:
Inventing Victoria by Tonya Bolden

From Penguin:
Song of the Dead by Sarah Glenn Marsh
Tarot by Marissa Kennerson
Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte

 Signed Pre-Ordered:
Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco

And, of course, with the preorder, I got a gorgeous set of  tarot cards!! 
Here they are featured on my bookstagram!

So excited for all of these! Even the ones that came unsolicited look intriguing so I'm excited to try them out. 
In case you missed it, don't forget to swing back to my Boneless Mercies Q & A post and enter to win a copy of the book and a custom-made matching necklace!

0 comments :

Post a Comment