Sunday, March 25, 2018

New Shelf Goodies {201}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) .  My Sunday post is also where I'll share a little recap of my week, the books I've currently got my nose in and such. ;)


My recent mailbox goodies!
{coming June 5th from Bloomsbury}
I've ended up with a double of this one! Looks good though! :D

{out now from Candlewick Press}
Featured this one recently as a book birthday that I was excited for, so I'm happy to have a copy in my hands!

{coming August 7th from Freeform}
Hearing great things about this one---not sure if it will be for me, but we'll see!

{coming June 5th from Entangled Teen}
Aaaah, this one looks so good. May be just what I need to get me out of this fantasy slump. 


Was feeling a bit run over (LOL, that's one step below "run down" in my book) healthwise this week, so I've been slacking in all facets of life. I'm behind on reviews, but I did finish Ink, Iron, and Glass and Cadaver & Queen so I'm hoping to get reviews of those up soon.  I've just started Ozland, excited about that, and eager to see how this series continues!  Other than that I've been working, trying to stay away from all these flu germs going around (a tough thing to do when you work at the public library uuuugh), enjoying the lovely rain we've been having, and binge watching the first season of Timeless before starting season 2. Anyone else watch the show? Plus Greatest Showman came out on digital this week so it's been on near-constant replay in my craft room LOL. 

Have a great week and happy reading! :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment