Saturday, March 3, 2018

New Shelf Goodies {200}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) .  My Sunday post is also where I'll share a little recap of my week, the books I've currently got my nose in and such. ;)

My two-book mail trend continues! xD
{coming May 22nd, 2018 from Disney-Hyperion}
Now that's a mouthful of a title! This one promises Breakfast Club-style shenanigans and I am so there for that. I think I've seen that movie close to 100 times. 😎 

{October 2nd, 2018 from HMH Teen}
GAH I am so excited for this one. I gushed over this one on a recent WoW post so I am incredibly happy to have a copy in my hands!

This week ended up with pretty limited reading time (because sewing, sewing, sewing LOL) so I'm still working my way through Ink, Iron, & Glass (but still also loving it---all the clockwork mechanics and Elsa's a feisty one!). I've just started listening to Cadaver & Queen---I think I actually squeaked when I saw the audiobook pop up on Hoopla this week LOL. Love that the Hoopla app offers such new releases.  Anyhow, I just just started it, like 30 minutes in, but the story is off to a great start and I'm liking the narrator, too, so that's a plus.  

Happy reading! :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment