Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday {Fondly Forgotten Reads}

The ultimate list-makers meme! Originally created by The Broke and the Bookish, 
and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week's theme: books we loved but barely remember. This is a funny subject for me.  My memory is...not great. So this actually happens to me A LOT lol.  Which basically results in this conversation over and over again:
fellow bookworm: "Have you read this book?"
me: "Ooooh yes, it's fantastic. I loved it. You should read it. "
fellow bookworm: "Oh cool, what's it about?"
me: "uh....."

So. Here's a few that I know I loved. Just probably don't ask me why. Or what happened. Or what the characters names were. ;)






So what are some books that you remember loving..but just don't remember? 😕





0 comments :

Post a Comment