Sunday, September 18, 2016

New Shelf Goodies & The WeeklyNutshell {171}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) The Weekly Nutshell will be just that...my week here at Stories & Sweeties, in a nutshell. (inspired by Ginger @ GReads and her recaps at the end of the TGIF posts)


So just one little lovely thing in my mailbox this week...
This looks like such an epic fantasy! And that cover is so gorgeous and intense. 
Thanks go out to Keymaster Press & San Francisco Book Review for the chance to read this!


The Weekly Nutshell
recent posts:
{Review + Giveaway} The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron
{Waiting on Wednesday} Unearthly Things by Michelle Gagnon
{Review} Nevernight by Jay Kristoff

So after last weeks haul, it was kind of a relief to just get one amazing piece of bookmail! :D  I desperately need more shelf space...maybe it's time for a shelf purge and some giveaways, huh?? I'll see what I can put together in the next few weeks.  It's a shame I don't do a beauty blog, because I did get some great beauty mail this week! :P
Not much reading done this week because I was part of my sisters wedding, which was today and turned out just amazing. So much love. ♥.♥
I'm still reading Queen of Blood and really enjoying. I hope you'll all come by the blog Monday for a guest post with the author (one of my faves!), Sarah Beth Durst!
Next up for me is either Three Dark Crowns or Kingdom of Ash & Briar---so either way I'm sticking with the fantasy streak! :D

Hope you all are out there reading something amazing! :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment