Sunday, June 16, 2013

Super Six Sunday: 6 books I'm looking forward to reading next!

The lovely ladies over at one of my favorite book blogs, Bewitched Bookworms, have started a new fun listy post for Sundays and invited everyone to join in! Normally, I don't post on Sundays since it's the first day hubby and I have off together each week, but since they are pre-announcing post subjects, it will be an easy one for me to schedule ahead of time (something I am trying to get into the habit of doing anyhow LOL)  SO here goes! Here's my first Super Six Sunday post!

In no particular reading order! :)






I've been hearing fantastic things about this one for a long time!








Another that I've been excited about for ages.  Involves the ghost of Jacob Grimm!








Did you read The Grimm Legacy? Well if not, you should, because it was delightful. :)  This is a companion novel---can't wait!









Based on Poe's Annabell Lee---enough said for me. 








A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
A UK title that got rave reviews from Carina's Books, so I know it's going ot be amazing!


Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
LOVED Masque of Red Death, so how could I not be super excited for this one!

4 comments :

  1. Sweeet list darling! Fun post/meme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm very curious about Far Far Away. And, it sounds like I need to check out The Grimm Legacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I like the cover for Some Quiet Place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some really great books on this list!! I think this may be a good meme to participate in, actually, because like you said, it's nice and easy to schedule (which I'm also trying to get into the habit of doing- pretty unsuccessfully though, haha). I'm really excited to see your thoughts on Some Quiet Place- I've been on the fence of whether or not I should pick it up... And I am SO excited for Ashes on the Waves. It sounds superb!

    Lovely list, Becky! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete