Friday, August 3, 2012

Book Trailers: Rift , Venom, & The Girl Who...

More cool trailers hit the web these past few days. Here's a few I came across:

Venom by Fiona Paul


Rift by Andrea Cremer


And last, but definitely not least,
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There
by Catherynne M. Valente


Ah, love that last one. :)  So, will you be reading any of these?  To be perfectly honest, I didn't really have Venom on my must-read list until I saw this trailer for it...it got to the last part where he leans down to kiss her hand and my eyes bugged out!! Whaaaat the...?? Oh, I am definitely planning on reading it now.

2 comments :

  1. I loved The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making trailer and I love its sequel's also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp. I'm sold on getting Venom now. And I'm so excited for RIFT!

    ReplyDelete