Friday, March 12, 2010

Cover Story

Holy wow..I've just completely got stars in my eyes over these two covers. The first, I saw over at Undercover Book Lover. The sequel to Fallen, Torment by Lauren Kate, has just been revealed!!! It's even more gorgeous than the first one!! I still haven't read Fallen (seriously it's next on my TBR pile...or maybe next after that. Gah!! Too many books!) , but I'm already excited for the second book! I wonder if it will be made of the same luscious, velvety paper as the first one. If you haven't experienced that..go, find a copy of Fallen and feel it up. Seriously.

Another drool-factor cover, the brand new series by author Abra Ebner, The Knight Angels. This one looks so intriguing...pop on over to the book site and check them out. So cool. As for the cover...breathtaking. Love how they cropped the image and that font is to die for. Yeah, being a digital scrapbooker (another of my fun little hobbies!), I definitely have a thing for cool fonts.
That's all for now!

12 comments :

  1. Ooh, I haven't heard of the Knight Angels yet. I love that cover too. Thanks! It's going on my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    Posted the Torment cover @ My blog too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are gorgeous covers! I've heard mixed things about Fallen...so I was never sure if I wanted to read it. Maybe it's one of those love or hate books. Seriously go feel up the cover...your so funny. Your book should be arriving soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'd never heard of Abra Edner before, great catch! I'm definitely going to pick up a copy of The Knight Angels when it comes out and maybe shop for her back catalogue. I like the cover for Torment, like you I haven't quite gotten around to reading fallen. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover of Torment - even more than Fallen's. I didn't know about the paper for Fallen. I'll be looking for a finished copy. I got and ARC.

    The Knight Angels one is sooooo pretty too. I'll checking it out.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are both lovely. I haven't heard of the second one, but the beautiful cover has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!

    You have an awesome site that I am now following ... loving this blog hop (",).

    I see you're busy reading Shiver ... what a STUNNING novel!! Enjoy it :)

    Have a great day!

    http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are gorgeous covers! Although I can honestly say that I've never had anyone recommend I go feel up a cover before. *L*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! You’ve received some awards on my blog (“,).
    http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of those covers are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what The Knight Angels is about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo I feel you! I love the font on the second book.

    -Juju
    Tales of Whimsy.com :)

    ReplyDelete