Sunday, April 15, 2018

New Shelf Goodies {203}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) .  My Sunday post is also where I'll share a little recap of my week, the books I've currently got my nose in and such. ;)

Here's what hit my mailbox this week!
{coming April 24th from Delacorte Press}
The description of this one didn't really catch my attention, quite honestly---but the REVIEWS of this one are what makes me want to read it!  I guess it's more than the typical high fantasy, royalty on the bring of war and rebellion story that it seemed! Have you read this one? What did you think? 

{out now from Entangled Teen}
LOL, this one just looks like so much fun. I started it yesterday and I'm enjoying! 

That was all for this week, but be sure to check out my Instgram to see what I recently acquired on my recent visit to TLA in Dallas! ;)

Happy reading to all! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment