Sunday, December 14, 2014

New Shelf Goodies & The Weekly Nutshell {111}

For New Shelf Goodies, I'll be showing you what lovely books I acquired this week, whether from publishers, or the library, or from whatever half-crazed book-buying binge I happened to go on. :D (Inspired by Tynga's Stacking the Shelves) The Weekly Nutshell will be just that...my week here at Stories & Sweeties, in a nutshell. (inspired by Ginger @ GReads and her recaps at the end of the TGIF posts)

Here's what's new on my shelf this week:
This looks so good! Another "couldn't resist" moment at my library :D
I'm eager to see if I like this one better than the first book, which I liked but had some issues with. :)
Deep Blue & Rogue Wave nail polishes
best.swag.EVER.  Why don't more books come with custom nail polishes??


The Weekly Nutshell  

 I hope everyone is having a great December. We just got a bit soggied with rain, but I loved it. We were lucky though, some areas around us got some pretty bad flooding. Again this week, not much going on around here, just shopping and decorating and getting ready for the holiday!
On the reading front, I finished Love, Lucy so look for a review of that this week. Started Princess of Thorns for an upcoming tour stop and giveaway and I'm loving it so far! I'm hoping to read either Waistcoats & Weaponry or Storm Siren when I'm done--depending on what I'm in the mood for! 

Happy reading, all!

2 comments :

  1. Those books looks gorgeous. <3 And eeek. Those tiny boxes are stunning. I want them, hih :) So pretty. I'm so happy it is December. I hope you are having the most amazing month :D And that Christmas will be awesome for you. <3 I hope you'll love these gorgeous books. Happy reading Becky. <3 I'm also planning on reading Princess of Thorns next :) Just.. need to be able to read. Sigh. Sooon. Most likely. Fingers crossed you will love all of it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books came with nail polishes? What a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete